2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSwaddale Avenue, Tapton, Chesterfield
- Detached Bungalow
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Living Room
- Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- CSS & Gardens to Front and Rear
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: D
*** DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH CONSERVATORY & SOUTH EAST FACING REAR GARDEN ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this attractive TWO Bedroomed Detached Bungalow offering 621 Sq. Ft. of well ordered and tastefully appointed accommodation including a lovely Conservatory overlooking a delightful landscaped rear garden, in this popular residential area, well placed for the Chesterfield Canal and for access to the Town Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Side Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Generous Living Room, Shower Room, Two Bedrooms and Conservatory.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a low maintenance pebbled garden with hedging and planted beds. There is also a driveway providing ample Off Street Parking. The enclosed rear garden comprises of a decking area, lawn with mature planted borders and paved seating area.
General - Gas central heating (Alpha Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 57.7 sq.m./621 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Whittington Green School
Side Entrance Hall - With loft access hatch.
Kitchen - 2.92m x 2.72m (9'7 x 8'11) - Being part tiled and fitted with a modern range of beech wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric double oven and 4-ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for fridge and freezer.
Living Room - 4.88m x 3.33m (16'0 x 10'11) - A generous front facing reception room having a feature marble fireplace with fitted coal effect electric fire.
Dado rail and coving to the ceiling.
Shower Room - Being fully tiled and fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle with mixer shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One - 3.58m x 3.33m (11'9 x 10'11) - A generous rear facing double bedroom, having a range of fitted wardrobes and dressing table unit.
Bedroom Two - 2.72m x 2.31m (8'11 x 7'7) - A versatile rear facing single bedroom with French doors which open and give access into the ...
Brick/Upvc Double Glazed Conservatory - 2.72m x 2.44m (8'11 x 8'0 ) - Having laminate flooring with under floor heating and French doors which open and lead out onto a decked area.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a low maintenance pebbled garden with hedging and planted beds. There is also a driveway providing ample Off Street Parking.
The enclosed rear garden comprises of a decking area, lawn with mature planted borders and a paved seating area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27812970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.