3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHall Park Orchards, Kippax, Leeds, LS25
- A three Bedroom semi detached house situated on a generous corner plot
- Newly Refurbished throughout
- New PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- New Central heating system with combination boiler
- Newly fitted kitchen with a range of built in appliances
- Newly fitted white bathroom suite
- Re-decorated and re-carpeted throughout
- re-laid paved and pebble infill driveway provides off road parking
- Re-laid lawned gardens to the front, side and rear of the property
* NEW TO THE MARKET - NEWLY REFURBISHED **
A superb three bedroom semi detached house having been fully refurbished throughout by the current vendor. The property is within easy reach of local shops, schools and public transport services and access to the A1/M1 motorway.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms to the first floor and bathroom/w.c. In addition the property has new installed PVCu double glazed windows and doors, new central heating system with combination boiler, newly fitted kitchen with built in oven, hob, extractor, integrated fridge and freezer, newly fitted white bathroom suite, re-decorated and re-carpeted throughout. Outside re-laid paved and pebble infill driveway provides off road parking, The property is situated on a generous corner plot having re-laid lawned gardens to the front, side and rear. Viewing is an absolute must to fully appreciate this lovely family home.
Entrance Hall - PVCu double glazed front entrance door, central heating radiator, door to lounge, staircase to first floor.
Lounge/Diner - 7.65m x 3.81m (25'1" x 12'6") - PVCu double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, central heating radiator, television point, understairs storage cupboard housing the newly installed central heating boiler.
Lounge 2nd View -
Kitchen - 3.33m x 2.15m (10'11" x 7'1") - Newly re-fitted with a modern range of units too high and low level, work surfaces with one and half bowl, single drainer, stainless steel sink and mixer tap, four ring electric hob with extractor chimney hood over and built in electric oven, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine. PVCu double glazed window, PVCu double glazed door to rear garden, central heating radiator, Positioned to the side.
Kitchen 2nd View -
First Floor Landing - Doors leading to bedroom one, two, three and bathroom/w.c. PVCu double glazed window, access point to loft.
Bedroom One - 3.96m x 2.67m (13'0" x 8'9") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, positioned to the front.
Bedroom Two - 3.63m x 2.80m (11'11" x 9'2") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, storage cupboard, positioned to the front.
Bedroom Three - 2.48m x 2.00m (8'2" x 6'7") - PVCu double glazed window, central heating radiator, positioned to the front.
Bathroom/W.C. - 1.89m x 1.82m (6'2" x 6'0") - Newly re-fitted three piece white suite comprising shaped panelled bath with curved shower screen and mixer shower taps, vanity wash hand basin and concealed cistern low flush w.c, housed in vanity display, complimentary tiling to walls, PVCu double glazed window, heated towel radiator, positioned to the rear.
Outside - The property is situated on a generous corner plot having re-laid lawned gardens to the front, side and rear. Re-laid paved and pebble infill driveway providing off road parking.
Location - From our Kippax office turn left to the mini roundabout taking the first exit left down Butt Hill, at the Bottom turn left onto Tatefield Grove, follow the road round which then becomes Hall Park Orchards where the property can be found on the left hand side as indicated by the agents board.
Please Note - The sellers of this property are employees of Mike Dobson Estate Agents.
Viewing Arrangements - Please contact Agent's Kippax office on (0113) 2873500.
Important Notice - 1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited on 24th May 2018 to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Mike Dobson (Estate Agents) Limited nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.
Purchasing Procedure - Once you are interested in purchasing this property, please call at our local office to make your offer. This should be done before contacting a Building Society, Bank or Solicitor. Any delay may result in the property being sold to someone else and survey and legal fees being unnecessarily incurred. In compliance with the Estate Agents (Undesirable Practises) (No 2) Order 1991, we are under an obligation to check into a purchaser's financial situation before recommending an offer to a Vendor. Therefore, prior to any offer being accepted you will be required to make an appointment in order for us to financially qualify your offer. If you are making a cash offer which is not subject to the sale of a property, written confirmation of the availability of the cash will be required before your offer can be qualified. MIKE DOBSON (ESTATE AGENTS) LTD offer a comprehensive, independent mortgage services which is free of charge to both Vendors and Purchasers.
These details are for guidance only and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. If there is any point, which is of particular importance, verification should be obtained. They do not constitute a contract or part of a contract. All measurements are approximate. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions or fitness for purpose. No apparatus, equipment, fixture or fitting has been tested. Items shown in photographs are NOT necessarily included. Interested parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54127398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27813690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mike Dobson, Kippax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.