3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Larches, Higham, Rochester, Kent
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow with double garage
- Good sized lounge/diner
- Tucked away on a private drive
- Located in a very popular village
- Walking distance to railway station and local amenities
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Enjoy the peace and quiet of this very private location. You can create your own dream home as all of the right ingredients are here and you can park your car and have extra storage in the double garage.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
We moved here as a young family in the 1960's as we were running out of space, needed a bigger garden and wanted somewhere nice and quiet. This bungalow had everything we wanted and more as it also had a double garage where we could, not only park our car, but have extra room for storage as well.
It is so peaceful here as you are tucked away down a private driveway which we share with our neighbour. On a warm summer's day all you can hear are the birds singing or the village church bells ringing.
The village itself is within walking distance and has everything you need including shops, a doctor's surgery, a hairdressers and the railway station is also within walking distance.
We are surrounded by open countryside here and, just at the end of the road, you can begin your walks to explore everything the countryside has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 27'3 (8.31m) x 13'2 (4.02m) narrowing to 11'2 (3.41m)
- Kitchen: 11'2 x 10'0 (3.41m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'0 x 10'5 (3.97m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 10'2 (3.97m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'0 (2.75m x 2.44m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.