3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLittle York Meadows, Lower Twydall Lane, Gillingham, ME7
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- SMALL SELECT DEVELOPMENT IN SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- 3 BEDROOMS, EN SUITE TO MASTER
- DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY, GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- ACCESS TO PRIVATE RECREATIONAL AREA
- EPC RATING- C, OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 12th MAY
You will love the rural aspect of this beautiful 3 bedroom semi detached house, which is situated on a small select development in a conservation area on the outskirts of Rainham within easy reach of the Medway Towns and motorway connections, the development was thoughtfully laid out to maintain a feeling of space,most of the residents have lived here since new, speaks volumes for the community feel. There will be no onward chain to hold you up so contact us to arrange your viewing for the open house on Saturday 12th May. EPC Rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54132090.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10746230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.