3 bedroom terraced house for saleTuckswood Lane, Norwich
- Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000
- Ex-local authority, mid terrace house in a cul de sac location
- 3 generous bedrooms; master with built in storage
- 19' max lounge, separate dining room & a modern kitchen with integrated oven & hob
- Family bathroom & separate WC off landing
- 53' rear garden with patio & lawn
- Generous off road parking to the front of the property
- Within easy reach of the city centre & excellent road links
- Close to local amenities such as schools, Post Office & shops
- Vendors have found!
SUMMARY 3 bedroom, over the passage, former local authority property in a cul de sac location. The property offers a spacious lounge, separate dining room with double doors to the garden plus kitchen on the ground floor and upstairs are 3 generous bedrooms, bathroom and WC. With off road parking and enclosed garden, early viewing is a must.
OUTSIDE Front: Generous off road parking to the front of the property on a gravel drive with path leading to the entrance door.
Rear: A shared passageway leads to the rear garden, which is 53' max and is largely laid to lawn with a patio and brick built shed with power and light.
AGENTS NOTE We wish to inform you that the vendor is a connected person to a member of staff at hammondlee.
DIRECTIONS Leaving Norwich on the Ipswich Road/A140, proceed straight over at the traffic lights and turn left in to Tuckswood Lane, adjacent to The Oak Tree public house and restaurant. Take the second left in to a small close, which is an offshoot of Tuckswood Lane. The property can be found on the right hand side.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54133866.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Wymondham,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.