2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeach Grove, Wallasey, CH45 7QY
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living and Dining Room
- Good Sized Breakfast Kitchen
- Well Presented Throughout
- Superb Location
- Perfect Starter Home or Downsize
- EPC Rating D
A superb location, a charming property and one that is beautifully presented!!! Hunters are proud to bring to the market this spacious two bedroom cottage. Set in a favoured location being just yards from the promenade and a short walk to the conservation area of Vale Park the property briefly comprises; vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted breakfast kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a generous family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Excellent transport links are on hand which include regular bus service, easy access to direct rail links to Liverpool and the M53 mid-Wirral motorway is a short drive away. An early viewing is recommended. EPC rating D
With dado rail and coved ceiling, karndean flooring through too;
With radiator, dado rail and coved ceiling.
4.09m (13' 5") x 3.23m (10' 7")
Upvc double glazed window to front elevation, radioatr, meter cupboard, feature wall mounted fireplace with living flame gas fire and coved ceiling.
3.38m (11' 1") x 2.64m (8' 8")
With upvc double glazed to the rear elevation, radiator, coved ceiling and glass and door through into hallway.
KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
5.74m (18' 10") x 2.41m (7' 11")
With upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, modern range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces, stainless steal 1 and 1/2 sink, drainer and mixer tap, gas hob with extractor above, tiled splash back, space and plumbing for washing machine, vinyl tiled flooring and a part glazed door out to garden.
Stairs lead up to landing area with loft access and doors off too;
4.33m (14' 2") x 3.40m (11' 2")
With two upvc double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator and coved ceiling.
3.39m (11' 1") x 2.68m (8' 10")
With upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
With upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, modern white bathroom suite, with bath that has mains operated shower and glass screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled toilet, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and concealed boiler.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54137466.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WALSP99313720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.