3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Drove, Osbournby, NG34
- Beautiful Character Home
- Sympathetically Refurbished
- Three Bedrooms
- Sitting Room with wood burner
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Family Room and Conservatory
- Large mature private gardens
- Range of Outbuildings and Pond
- EPC Rating - E
BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER HOME ENJOYING A LARGE PLOT WITH PRIVATE GARDENS AND OFFERING DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION. The property has been sympathetically refurbished by the present vendors throughout their ownership of the property but now feel the time is right for someone else to enjoy this delightful Cottage. The property retains all of its original charm but also benefits from modern convenience such as an LPG gas boiler and has double glazed windows.
The accommodation briefly comprises; Sitting Room with log burner, Dining Kitchen, Family Room and Conservatory. To the First Floor are three Bedrooms and a family Bathroom. Outside, the gardens are another feature of the property being large and private, laid to lawn with a number of outbuildings and above ground pond. The driveway provides ample parking for vehicles. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment and to fully appreciate the charm of this cottage and large garden within this well-regarded village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54146289.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR170414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.