2 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Street, Bolsover, Chesterfield
- Investment Opportunity
- Would Suit First Time Buyer
- Two Reception Rooms
- Log Burner
- Guest WC
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear
- Good Commuting Links
- Recently Installed UPVC Double Glazed Windows
*INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY* *WOULD SUIT FIRST TIME BUYER* Deceptively spacious, well presented mid terrace property offering good sized accommodation comprising two reception rooms, kitchen and guest WC, two double bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a well maintained, enclosed yard area with space for a shed / storage. The property benefits from recently installed uPVC double glazed windows and is ideally situated for commuting to the M1 and nearby towns.
Lounge (First Reception Room) - 4 x 3.5 (13'1" x 11'5") - A good sized, front facing reception room.
Dining Room (Second Reception Room) - 4 x 3.8 (13'1" x 12'5") - A further, spacious reception room having a focal point provided by an inglenook fireplace housing a multi fuel stove with floating wooden mantle and marble hearth. Benefiting from a tiled floor.
Kitchen - 3.6 x 2.2 (11'9" x 7'2") - Having a range of mid beech shaker style wall and base units including a built in electric oven and gas above, space for a washing machine and space for a dishwasher. Benefiting from a tiled floor and a door leading to a guest WC along with a door leading out to the rear yard.
Bedroom One - 4 x 3.9 (13'1" x 12'9") - A rear facing double bedroom benefiting from useful built in storage.
Bedroom Two - 3.5 x 2.7 (11'5" x 8'10") - A front facing double bedroom currently being used for storage.
Bathroom - 4 .4 x 2.5 (13'1" .13'1" x 8'2") - Having a three piece suite comprising a low flush WC and wash hand basin. Benefiting from bath with tiled panel with tiled shower area and shower screen. Benefiting from vinyl flooring.
Front - The property is flush fronted benefiting from access to the rear via a shared alleyway to the right hand side.
Rear - A neat and tidy, well maintained enclosed yard is located to the rear. Having space for a shed / storage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54147288.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27816679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.