4 bedroom detached house for saleDurham Street, Spennymoor
- LARGE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED
- BEAUTIFUL LARGE BREAKFASTING KITCHEN
- LOUNGE WITH SQUARE BAY WINDOW
- SECOND RECEPTION ROOM
- ALL BEDROOMS HAVE ACCESS TO EN-SUITE
- ENLCOSED REAR GARDEN
- EXTENSIVE DRIVE AND DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE
An Individually designed four bedroom detached house. Spacious, well appointed family accommodation located approximately seven miles from Durham City Centre, excellent network of roads to the surrounding areas. Presented in excellent decorative order with the benefit of gas central heating, double glazing and security alarm system. A spacious reception hall leads to a large lounge with deep bay window, separate sitting room, walk in cloakroom/w.c with white suite. A particular feature of this property is the stunning 39' open plan kitchen/dining room/family room running the full width of the property with french doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with an comprehensive range of modern units and integral appliances and granite work surfaces. The entrance hall which leads to a utility room completes the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor a galleried landing leads to four double bedrooms and the family bathroom/w.c. The master bedroom features a walk in dressing room and en suite shower room/w.c whilst bedroom two has built in wardrobes and its own access to the family bathroom making it ideal for guests. Bedroom three and bedroom four has built in wardrobes share a Jack and Jill en suite shower room/w.c. The property stands on a enclosed plot with double garage, excellent driveway for off street parking and a rear garden with large paved patio area.
Loaction - Durham street is located in the village of Middlestone Moor approximately 2 miles from Spennymoor town centre and 4 miles from Bishop Auckland. Just off the A688 with an excellent network of roads, the A167 and A1m are close by for access to Durham, Darlington and Newcastle.
Agents Notes - * Gas central heating via radiators
* UVPC Double Glazing throughout
* Security alarmed fitted.
* Electric roller doors to double garage
* Council Tax Band: F
* EER C82
Viewings:- - Via Fine & Country
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54150711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27817535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Durham and Tees Valley , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.