5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Road, Ramsgate, Kent
- 5 bedroom semi-detached house
- Short walk to town and harbour
- Ideal family home
- A wealth of original features throughout
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating F (31)
Albert Road is a wonderful area for any growing or established family, just being the east cliff top and within walking distance of Ramsgate train station and its fast links to London; ideal if you commute for work or visit the capital for pleasure. Better still, the town is even closer where you will find an array of shops and services before getting to the stunning coastline. Take advantage of the different bars, restaurants and beautiful harbour whenever you want to.
This wonderful period house has some stunning features throughout. Everyone can gather round or enjoy family meals together around the table courtesy of the beautifully extended kitchen. As well as a wealth of space downstairs, there are five bedrooms to choose from upstairs over the upper two floors, there certainly won't be any arguments over who gets the best room.
When the leaves reappear on the trees and the sun is shining, you can appreciate the outside just as much as the inside. The walled and landscaped rear garden is lovely to enjoy the summer months in as it is low maintenance, and if your children want to kick a ball around where better to do so than the sea front which is on your door step.
This is truly a beautiful house and must be seen to be appreciated. Call Ward & Partners to book your appointment to view.
What the Owner says:
This has been a wonderful family home in a fantastic area. We have loved living here and are now looking to downsize as we no longer need the space. The location of our home is what attracted us being so close to the sea and town within a quiet and friendly area. To be able to wake up so close to the sea every day is amazing and makes this home special. We have lovingly worked on many parts of the house to enhance the beautiful original features and hope the new owners enjoy and continue to make many more happy memories.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 16'4 x 13'4 (4.98m x 4.07m)
- Dining Room: 13'4 x 13'2 (4.07m x 4.02m)
- Kitchen: 13'4 x 8'3 (4.07m x 2.52m)
- Breakfast/Dining Area: 8'2 x 6'8 (2.49m x 2.03m)
- Cellar: 16'10 x 12'7 (5.13m x 3.84m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'6 x 14'6 (5.03m x 4.42m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'2 x 11'4 (4.02m x 3.46m)
- Bathroom: 10'4 x 8'2 (3.15m x 2.49m)
- SPLIT LEVEL SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 16'4 x 10'5 (4.98m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'5 x 11'2 (4.09m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'8 x 5'6 (2.95m x 1.68m)
- Bathroom: 10'2 x 8'1 (3.10m x 2.47m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54152652.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11431810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.