3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshurst Road, North Finchley, London, N12
- Chain Free
- Approximately 21ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Approximately 28ft Through Lounge.
- Brand Newly Fitted Modern Bathroom Suite
- Grey Laminate Wooden Floors
- Off Street Parking
CHAIN FREE. A character halls adjoining three double bedroom newly refurbished semi-detached residence, conveniently located within minutes walk of local schools, Wren Academy, bus routes and shops.
The property benefits from an approximately 21ft kitchen/breakfast room, double glazing, off street parking, brand newly fitted modern four piece bathroom suite, newly fitted carpets, grey laminate wooden floors, entrance hall opening up to an approximately 28ft through lounge and approximately 68ft rear garden.
To really appreciate the size, condition and location an internal viewing is highly recommended via the Vendors Sole Agent Ellis and Co. Telephone 0208 349 3131.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54152688.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FIN180127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.