4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWychwood Avenue
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning extended four bedroom family home
- Beautiful open plan kitchen/family room to rear
- Sought after Old Bedford Road location
- Two bathrooms to first floor
- Lovely landscaped rear garden
- Off road parking to front and garage
**** SOLD IN 24 HOURS ****
Penrose are delighted to present to the market this stunning four bedroom family home situated just off of the sought after Old Bedford Road. Internally the property has been tastefully extended turning into a wonderful space with versatile living accommodation. To the ground floor currently is bay fronted living room, stunning open plan kitchen/family room complete with vaulted ceiling and velux windows, separate utility area/office room and integral garage. The first floor has four double bedrooms and two refitted bathrooms. Externally to the front is a driveway for several cars whilst to the rear is a glorious landscaped rear garden with sun trap patio, raised lawn area, large storage building to rear and mature boarders. Houses of this quality in this area rarely stay on the market for long so contact one of the team today to arrange an internal viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54152781.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8667638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.