3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKensington Close, Heaton Manor, Stockport, SK4
- Stunning recently built 3 bedroom Semi Detached
- Ensuite Spacious Master Bedroom on 2nd floor
- Downstairs w/c + Family Bathroom+ Ensuite
- Excellent superb location, all amenities nearby
- Mostly Oustanding Ofsted School Ratings
- Off road parking
- Excellent sized rear garden
- No onward Chain
- Very light and modern
- Early viewing highly recommended
In brief the property comprises of; entrance hallway, living room with french doors leading to a good size enclosed garden, kitchen/diner and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family bedroom. The Second floor reveals a spacious master suite with en-suite shower room. NO CHAIN.
Kitchen - 13'0'' X 8'01'' (3.96m X 2.46m) -
Lounge - 14'01'' X 14'00'' (4.29m X 4.27m) -
Stairs Leading To First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 2 - 14'01'' X 11'00" (4.29m X 3.35m) -
Bedroom 3 - 14'01'' X (4.29m X) -
Bathroom - 7'00'' X 7'00'' (2.13m X 2.13m) -
Stairs Leading To Second Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 14'10'' X 11'00'' (4.52m X 3.35m) -
Ensuite - 11'00'' X 6'04'' max (3.35m X 1.93m max) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryan Baker Estate Agents, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.