3 bedroom apartment for saleLadywell Point, Salford, M50
- Superb Modern Three bedroom Apartment
- Allocated secure gated parking
- Open plan living & Kitchen
- Tenanted @ 750pcm
- No onward Chain
- Superb Location
- Very sought after location
- Tram Stop at door step
- Also portfolio with 3 more flats avail
- Early viewing highly recommended
The property accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, three decent sized bedrooms, an ensuite shower, a main bathroom, open plan lounge/dining room with juliet balcony and a fully fitted kitchen. The floor to ceiling windows result in a bright, open plan living space.
The location of Ladywell Point enjoys strong transport links to the City Centre, Salford Quays and surrounding areas. Ladywell Metrolink stop is situated directly outside the development and the M602 is very close. Amenities, including a gym and supermarket, are situated within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryan Baker Estate Agents, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.