2 bedroom terraced house for saleRipon Way, St. Albans
- Catchment of Sought-After Local Schools
- Short Stroll to Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links to City Centre and Station
- Living/Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Comprehensive Built-In Storage
- Easy to Maintain Rear Garden
- Single Garage and Off-Street Parking
Offering well proportioned accommodation, a modern family house with two bedrooms and garage on Ripon Way. The accommodation, overlooking communal grassed area to the front and with double glazing throughout, comprises kitchen, living/ dining room, two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. There is a landscaped rear garden with deck area and access to the single garage 'en-bloc' as well as off-street parking. The property is for sale with no upper chain.
Ripon Way is a quiet, cul-de-sac in Jersey Farm, to the north east side of St Albans. In close proximity are desirable local nurseries and schools as well as a parade of handy local shops and amenities. A short drive away is the thriving city centre and the mainline station which serves central London, Brighton and Gatwick and Luton airports.
The front door opens into the entrance hallway. An opening to the left leads into the kitchen which has a window to the front aspect as well as an open hatch through to the living/ dining room. There is a comprehensive, modern range of base and eye-level units with complementary worktop over, one-and-a-half bowl sink with drainer, four ring gas hob and single oven. There is additionally an integrated fridge/ freezer and space/ plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. The spacious and well presented living/ dining room boasts large sliding doors onto the rear garden which flood the room in natural light.
The stairs rise to the landing where there is access to the loft via hatch. The light and airy master bedroom has two windows to the front aspect and an abundance of built in wardrobes and storage cupboards. Bedroom two, with two windows over the rear aspect, is also a double room with built in storage. Located between the two bedrooms, the family bathroom hosts a modern white suite comprising of a bath with an overhead rainfall shower, a separate hand-held shower attachment, a vanity basin unit, WC and heated towel rail.
To the front is a small, private front garden with path leading to the front door, beside which is a built in storage cupboard. The easy to maintain rear garden features a sizeable deck which is an ideal spot for outdoor entertaining, and leads to a gravelled area. A gate at the bottom of the garden opens onto off-street parking and provides access to the single garage with up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54163185.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7981616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Saunders, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.