2 bedroom terraced house for saleDARBY STREET, DERBY
Withdrawn from Market
- REDECORATED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM (NEWLY FITTED)
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING D
- PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACES IN ALL ROOMS
- NEWLY INSTALLED COMBINATION BOILER
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Newly redecorated two bedroom mid terrace property with loft space, ideal property for first time buyer or great investment purchase. The accommodation comprises; two reception rooms, kitchen, two bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, loft space and low maintenance rear garden, uPVC double glazing, newly installed combination boiler and centrally managed stereo system in several rooms. Internal viewings are highly recommended!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54165258.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7771316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Littleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.