2 bedroom terraced house for saleDARBY STREET, DERBY
Withdrawn from Market
- REDECORATED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM (NEWLY FITTED)
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- EPC RATING D
- PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACES IN ALL ROOMS
- NEWLY INSTALLED COMBINATION BOILER
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Newly redecorated two bedroom mid terrace property with loft space, ideal property for first time buyer or great investment purchase. The accommodation comprises; two reception rooms, kitchen, two bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, loft space and low maintenance rear garden, uPVC double glazing, newly installed combination boiler and centrally managed stereo system in several rooms. Internal viewings are highly recommended!
Living Room/ Dining Room
11' 1'' x 11' 0'' (3.38m x 3.35m) Max
Having a radiator, built in storage cupboards, stairs leading onto the first floor and French doors on the rear elevation leading onto the rear garden.
9' 8'' x 6' 4'' (2.94m x 1.93m) Max
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted kitchen comprising; wall, base and drawer units, tiled work surfaces, tiled splash backs, bowl and a half sink with drainer and mixer tap, built in gas oven, integrated gas hob, cooker hood, space for fridge and freezer.
First Floor Landing
Having a radiator, airing cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler and space and plumbing for washing machine and stairs leading onto the third bedroom.
11' 5'' x 11' 2'' (3.48m x 3.40m) Max
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built in storage cupboards and a radiator.
11' 7'' x 6' 7'' (3.53m x 2.01m) Max
Having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
9' 4'' x 8' 10'' (2.84m x 2.69m) Max
Having a Velux sky light window.
6' 4'' x 5' 11'' (1.93m x 1.80m)
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, newly fitted white three piece bathroom suite comprising; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, panelled bath with mixer shower over, white towel radiator, fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden with brick built storage shed and secure gated access leading to the front of the property.
11' 2'' x 11' 1'' (3.40m x 3.38m) Max
Having a hardwood door and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, gas fire and television point.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54165258.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7771316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Littleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.