2 bedroom terraced house for saleMaidstone Street, Victoria Park, Bristol
- Period Mid Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen, Utility Room / Cloakroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom
- Rear Garden with Off Road Parking
- Sought After Location
- No Onward Chain
Period home situated within this sought after location with Victoria Park at the end of the road. In need of modernisation and offered for sale with no chain, the property is also perfectly positioned for access to Temple Meads and into the City Centre. A viewing is highly recommended.
Maidstone St, Victoria Park
With the popular Victoria Park located at the end of the road and within walking distance of Temple Meads Train Station is this period mid terraced house. In need of modernisation, the property provides a buyer to stamp their own mark and create a wonderful home. Arranged over two floors, the property comprises an entrance hallway, living room with bay window, dining room, kitchen, utility room / cloakroom, two double bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. Externally the property benefits from front and rear courtyard gardens and off road parking available within the rear garden. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
PVCu part obscure double glazed door to front. Ceiling cornice and period mouldings. Radiator. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Door to living room.
Living Room 12' 7" into bay x 10' 10" into alcove ( 3.84m into bay x 3.30m into alcove )
Double glazed box bay to the front aspect. Feature fireplace with wall mounted gas fire and back boiler. Radiator. Ceiling cornice. Understairs cupboard. Open access to dining room.
Dining Room 14' into alcove x 10' 10" ( 4.27m into alcove x 3.30m )
Double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Open access to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 6' 10" max ( 2.57m x 2.08m max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Base units with worksurface over. Stainless steel sink drainer unit with tiled splashback. Space for gas cooker. Space for fridge / freezer. Pantry. Door to rear lobby.
Part obscure double glazed door to side giving access to the rear garden. Sliding door to utility room / cloakroom.
Utility Room / Cloakroom
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect. Plumbing for washing machine. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Doors to bedroom one and bedroom two.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into alcove x 10' 2" ( 4.29m into alcove x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Recess with hot water tank and shelving.
Bedroom Two 14' into alcove x 10' 10" ( 4.27m into alcove x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Door to bathroom.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect. Corner bath with mixer tap over and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Ladder radiator. Tiled splashbacks.
Walled and gated courtyard with access to front door.
Laid to patio with well stocked borders. Up and over door and gated access to rear lane. The patio area could be used as an off road parking space. Bordered by fencing and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54165990.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.