2 bedroom retirement property for saleHinchley Manor, Hinchley Wood, KT10 0AT
- Exclusively for those aged 55+
- 2 bedrooms
- Family bathroom and en-suite
- Spacious corner apartment
- Conveniently located
- Resident and guest parking
- Residents lounge and guest room
- Development site managers
Situated in the sought-after Hinchley Manor development, this spacious 2 bedroom apartment is being offered in excellent overall condition and benefiting from a wonderfully bright dual aspect reception room.
The apartment has a bright and spacious dual aspect reception room, kitchen, principle bedroom with built in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, guest bedroom with a double cupboard and airing room off the corridor. High ceilings and wide corridors accentuate the already spacious apartments within the development.
Hinchley Manor was completed in 2004, and comprises 60 apartments set over 4 floors. Split into 2 blocks, both benefiting from lift access and resident lounges, they also include ample resident and guest parking. As the name suggests, it is an impressive modern gated mock Tudor development in the heart of the residential area of Hinchley Wood. Set amongst well maintained gardens and mature trees, the development has the benefit of triple glazing to minimize any disturbances from the nearby road. Hinchley Manor has successfully established itself as an integral part of the local community. With its wide expansive corridors, attractive guest suites and luxurious lounges, the development has a wonderful ambiance.
Hinchley Wood has a wide variety of traditional local shops including a bakery, butchers, a convenience store and a cafe. Well served for local transport, there is a regular bus service to Kingston upon Thames and Esher, and across the pretty square is Hinchley Wood station with regular services to Guildford and London. For those who prefer to drive, the A3 to London and Portsmouth is only minutes away.
SERVICE CHARGE: £3,307.00 PA
GROUND RENT: £480.00 PA
LEASE LENGTH: 983 Years Remaining
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rice & Roman, Walton-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.