4 bedroom detached house for saleBulkeley, Malpas, Cheshire
- Entrance hallway | Living room | Dining room
- Morning room | Library/Study
- Kitchen/breakfast room | Utility room
- Cloakroom with wc
- 4 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms (2 en suite) Dressing room
- Garaging | Gardens
- In about 3.7 acres
- EPC rating F
For nearly 30 years, Bulkeley Brow has been a much loved family home. Built in 1931 with later additions the property offers superb accommodation set over two floors and boasts many charming features including wood block flooring, exposed timbers and brickwork, large bay windows and two external balconies which take full advantage of the views.
Bulkeley Brow stands in an elevated position to the north west of the village and enjoys a wonderful setting in the heart of the Cheshire countryside with beautiful views that extend as far as the Peak District.
The property has easy access to Chester, its renowned schools, individual shops and good restaurants. Day to day amenities including a general store, butchers and public houses can be found in the pretty village of Bunbury, as well as an excellent primary school. Tarporley offers a wider range of facilities including local shops, boutiques, restaurants, high street banks and excellent schools.
The house is within commuting distance of major centres including Liverpool, Warrington and Manchester with good road and rail links. It has the added benefit of being close to both Liverpool and Manchester international airports.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54168928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS160132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.