2 bedroom park home for saleFour Seasons Park, Sevenoaks, Kent
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Built to BS 3632 residential standard
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- Fully integrated fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Double bedrooms with fitted furniture
Two Bed Omar Middleton (42x20) Two bedroom Omar Middleton bungalow style park home situated on a brand new exclusive development of 33 beautifully appointed park homes, in a superb location in the heart of the Kent countrysideThe Middleton is a fully furnished and affordable park home, available in a variety of layouts. The striking exterior has twin roof dormers, curved bay windows with Georgian bar and a feature front door framed by two half round columns.Inside, stylish interior design and a beautiful soft colour scheme flows throughout. The main living space is available with an L shaped lounge / dining area or separate rooms, so theres a floor plan to suit, whatever your preference.The bright and spacious fitted kitchen includes a full array of integrated appliances, and with plenty of cupboard and worktop space, its practical and functional too.Through into the bedrooms and co-ordinating headboards and fully lined curtains in soft tones create a lovely ambience. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe providing plenty of hanging space, and a beautiful en-suite with Quadrant shower cubical. The second bedroom also provides ample hanging space with fitted wardrobes and sits conveniently next to the family bathroom.If youre looking for a traditional, stylish bungalow park home that offers comfort and practicality, look no further!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Four-Seasons-Park-2911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.