3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonks Orchard Road, Beckenham
- Modern semi detached house
- In vicinity of good schools
- Main bedroom with EN SUITE
- Two further bedrooms & bathroom
- Living room with doors to garden
- Allocated parking for two cars
- Good size kitchen/breakfast room
- Less than a mile from Langley Schools
Offered for sale 'Chain Free', the right hand half of this unique pair of semi detached houses is presented in good order and is neutrally decorated throughout. There is a good size fitted kitchen to the front with ample space for dining table and chairs and a full width sitting room to the rear overlooking the garden. The property has three good size bedrooms on the first floor and there is a family bathroom off the landing as well as an en suite shower room to the main bedroom. There is allocated parking to the front of the house for two cars and other benefits include gas fired central heating and replacement sealed unit double glazed windows.
This is a very good location for local schools with the popular Langley Park Secondary Schools approximately three quarters of a mile away. Other schools in the vicinity include Unicorn and Oak Lodge Primary Schools at the end of St David's Close and St David's College on South Eden Park Road. West Wickham High Street is about a third of a mile away providing a good range of shops, restaurants and other amenities.
Property ref: 121_752_4330583
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54171060.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4330583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Park Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.