3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWiroos, 13 Anderson Road, Lerwick
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCALE
- IDEAL FAMILY SIZED HOME
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ANDERSON HIGH SCHOOL
- AFFORDABLE HOLIDAY HOME
- COULD BENEFIT FROM AN ELEMENT OF MODERNISATION
- GREAT INVESTMENT
- VIEWS OVER TO BRESSAY AND LERWICK HARBOUR
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- SPACIOUS GARAGE
- BELLS BRAE PRIMARY SCHOOL NEARBY
This semi-detached, three bedroom, two storey dwellinghouse is in a prime and highly sought after location being within easy walking distance to Anderson High School and Bells Brae Primary School.
The property would benefit from some modernisation and refurbishment.
The property is close to all local amenities such as supermarkets, Clickimin Leisure Centre, the Gilbert Bain Hospital, Lerwick Health Centre, Mareel (a multi-purpose entertainment venue), retail stores and restaurants at Toll Clock Shopping Centre and Commercial Street.
This property presents an ideal opportunity for a comfortable family home, or affordable holiday home.
Entrance to the property is via a good sized Sun Porch that provides access to the Garage and dwellinghouse.
At the front of the property is an easy to maintain paved area with raised flower bed, together with a tarred driveway providing ample off road parking for two cars, which leads to a long, spacious Garage (3.40m x 9.15m) with generous room workshop. Contains power points, lighting, electric up and over door, electric meter, District Heating System, work bench, shelving and a window and door leading to the rear garden.
The rear garden has a drying green with
established trees and flower beds. There is a pathway running along the kitchen wall providing access to a good sized garden.
The agents for the Seller have prepared these particulars and whilst they are believed to be correct, no guarantee can be given. All measurements are approximate and taken at the widest point. Some photographs are taken with a 10mm – 20mm wide angle lens.
Viewing by appointment – please contact The Property Boom to arrange a viewing or for any further information and a copy of the Home Report.
Any areas, measurements or distances quoted are approximate and floor Plans are only for illustration purposes and are not to scale. Thank you.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54173496.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Boom Ltd, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.