2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRibble Crescent Kirkham Preston
- Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow Situated In Popular Residential Area
- Entrance Porch, Lounge
- Inner Hallway, Kitchen, Dining Room/3rd Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Long Side Drive Gives Ample Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- Garage, Gardens To Front & Rear
Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow Situated In Popular Residential Area
Entrance Porch, Lounge, Inner Hallway, Kitchen, Dining Room/3rd Bedroom
2 Bedrooms, Bathroom, UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
Long Side Drive Gives Ample Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
Garage, Gardens To Front & Rear
uPVC double glazed, tiled floor, meter cupboard, door leading into:
14'6" (4.42 M) x 14', (4.27 M)
Tiled fireplace and hearth with electric fire, two radiators, TV point, telephone point, two side windows, large picture window overlooking the front garden.
Open tread staircase leading to the first floor accommodation, the following rooms leading off:
Dining Room/ Bedroom 3
9'8" (2.95 M) x 8'6" (2.59 M) ,
Serving hatch, radiator, telephone point, window overlooking the rear garden (this room could be used as a third bedroom if required).
8'7" (2.62 M) x 7'2" (2.18 M) ,
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with telephone style shower fitment off taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
14'5" (4.39 M) x 9'6" (2.90 M)
Radiator, window overlooking the front garden.
Ranch style balustrade, access to eaves storage
14' (4.27 M) x 10' (3.05 M) (plus 10'4" (3.15 M) x 4'7" (1.40 M) ),
Pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, velux window, access to eaves storage cupboard and airing cupboard, window to side elevation.
To the front is a low maintenance garden with flowerbeds. Long side drive gives off road parking for several vehicles and leads to Garage 17' x 9'8, with up and over door, power and light. The rear garden is laid to lawn.
Ribble Crescent is made up and adopted by the local authority. The council tax is collected by Fylde Borough Council.
14' (4.27 M) x 6'7" (2.01 M) ,
Range of base cupboards, drawers and wall units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker point, radiator, laminate flooring, serving hatch, window to side elevation, door leading to the rear.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54174249.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIR-13CL0ZY7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Wilson, Kirkham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.