2 bedroom apartment for saleBrooklands Crescent, Sale
- Freehold first floor two bedroom apartment
- Forming part of the 'Eastview' development
- Situated close to excellent transport links
- Located on a quiet backwater off Marsland Rd
- Beautiful recently fitted bathroom suite
- Low service charge of just £70PCM
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- No onward chain
A SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITHIN THE 'EASTVIEW' DEVELOPMENT WHICH FORMS PART OF A QUIET BACKWATER CLOSE TO EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS INCLUDING BROOKLANDS METROLINK STATION. This spacious property comes complete with a single garage and has the rare benefit of being FREEHOLD with a service charge of just £70PCM and no ground rent payable. The current owner has maintained the property to a high standard and has recently replaced the bathroom and also the mains electric consumer unit. The property is heated by gas central heating and the boiler has recently been serviced. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing throughout. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway with useful storage cupboard, large lounge/dining room, spacious kitchen, master bedroom, second bedroom and a bathroom which has been recently fitted with a modern white suite. Externally there are immaculate communal grounds, parking for residents/guests and a single garage with up and over door. NO ONWARD CHAIN. FREEHOLD. SERVICE CHARGE £70PCM. NO GROUND RENT PAYABLE.
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge/Diner - 17'0" x 11'1" (5.18m x 3.38m) -
Master Bedroom - 13'10" x 9'7" (4.22m x 2.92m) -
Kitchen - 11'1" x 10'0" (3.38m x 3.05m) -
Bedroom Two - 8'10" x 6'10" (2.69m x 2.08m) -
Bathroom - 9'5" x 5'6" (2.87m x 1.68m) -
Single Garage -
Communal Grounds -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54174654.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27823483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.