2 bedroom flat for saleKeepers Close, Firth Park, Sheffield, S5 6EF
Attractively presented two bedroom first floor apartment with rear views towards the city and over playing fields, also benefiting from uPVC double glazing and economy 7 storage heating. Allocated parking space.
Located in this popular location close to a wide range of local amenities including shops and schools. The area is well served by a good public bus service with easy travelling distance of Sheffield city centre, Meadowhall retail complex, Meadowhall train station and the motorway network are within easy travelling distance.
Exterior door from the communal hallway opens into the hallway, with wall mounted economy 7 storage heater, entry phone system and cupboard housing the hot water tank. Fitted carpet to the floor.
* Living Room/ Dining Room: 3.61m x 4.55m (11' 10" x 14' 11")
Having a rear facing uPVC window with views towards the city and over playing fields, neutral décor and fitted carpet to the floor. Feature fire surround with back panel and hearth on which stands an electric fire. Telephone and TV points, wall mounted economy 7 storage heater.
* Kitchen: 1.88m x 2.74m (6' 2" x 9')
Having a range of wall and base cabinets, co ordinating work surfaces incorporating a four point electric hob, extractor hood above and inbuilt electric oven beneath. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for dryer and fridge freezer. Front facing uPVC window, set beneath is a sink and drainer with mixer fitting. Ceramic tiling to the splashbacks and vinyl tiles to the floor.
* Bedroom 1: 3.15m x 3.35m (10' 4" x 11')
Rear uPVC window, wall mounted economy 7 storage heater, neutral decor and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 2: 2.11m x 3.07m (6' 11" x 10' 1")
Front uPVC window, economy 7 storage heater and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bathroom: 1.83m x 1.68m (6' x 5' 6")
Comprising white suite having bath with shower above, pedestal wash basin and low flush WC. Front facing uPVC obscure window, extractor fan ceramic tiling to the splashbacks and tiled flooring covering to the floor.
Allocated parking space.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is 139 years left at £70 per year.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54175182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.