1 bedroom apartment for saleThirsk Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Immaculately presented Victorian conversion
- Unique split level layout
- Bright and spacious rooms
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Double bedroom with bespoke built in storage
- Large fully fitted kitchen breakfast room
- Spacious lounge with enormous eaves storage
- Accommodation in excess of 620 sq.ft
- Close to the vibrant bars and restaurants on Northcote Road and open space of Clapham Common
- Walkable to Clapham Junction station and Clapham Common tube
James Pendleton has the pleasure of introducing to the market this bright and airy one bed split level Victorian conversion flat situated on a popular residential street. The property has a unique layout and is arranged over the top two floors of a beautiful Victorian house with accommodation in excess of 620 Sq FT. A good sized double bedroom is located on the first floor and has large bespoke built in wardrobes providing plenty of storage. To the second floor accessed via the split level landing is a modern three piece bathroom suite, a sizeable reception room providing ample living space and a very useful eaves storage area and a separate fitted kitchen.
Situated moments away from the bars and restaurants of lavender hill which is a bustling hive of activity and is a short walk from the lovely green open spaces of Clapham common. The apartment also boasts excellent transport links from Clapham junction.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54176046.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT170034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.