5 bedroom bungalow for sale110 Lasswade Road, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6SU
Offers in Excess of
- Bright, spacious and well-presented, extended, five-bedroom, semi-detached, two-storey bungalow, with annexe, in popular Liberton, south-east of the city centre.
- The extensive accommodation consists of a vestibule and hall, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, five double-bedrooms (one en-suite), family bathroom and cloakroom.
- The rear annexe consists of a studio/bedroom and shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, and satellite TV points throughout.
- There is a multi-car driveway and hard-landscaped garden to the front and a large, enclosed and fully-decked area to the rear.
- Home Report available online.
Bright, spacious and well-presented, extended, five-bedroom, semi-detached, two-storey bungalow, with annexe, in popular Liberton, south-east of the city centre. The extensive accommodation consists of a vestibule and hall, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, five double-bedrooms (one en-suite), family bathroom and cloakroom. The rear annexe consists of a studio/bedroom and shower room. Serving the ground floor rooms, the hall features real wood flooring and dado panelling, with doors to the utility room and WC. The living room has a leafy view to the front, with space for dining. A large, rear-set dining kitchen has patio doors to the garden and annexe, and is fitted with a comprehensive range of units with laminate tops (including a central dining/breakfast bar), and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include an electric hob and oven, extractor hood, and dishwasher and there is a tall fridge/freezer. Three of the four ground-floor double bedrooms have built in wardrobes, and one also benefits from patio doors to the decked area to the rear. The bathroom is fitted with a heritage-style suite, with claw-foot bath, spa shower, and ladder-style radiator. On the first floor, an extra-large, triple aspect double bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, and satellite TV points throughout. There is a multi-car driveway and hard-landscaped garden to the front and a large, enclosed and fully-decked area to the rear. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5864652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.