2 bedroom terraced house for saleHall Avenue, Sale
- Two double bedroom Victorian terrace
- Presented to an excellent standard
- Beautiful south facing rear gardens
- Charming period features throughout
- Situated a moments walk from Ashton Village
- Contemporary family bathroom
A BEAUTIFUL TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM VICTORIAN MID TERRACE FORMING PART OF A CHARMING LOCATION JUST A MOMENTS WALK FROM THE EVER POPULAR ASHTON-ON-MERSEY VILLAGE. This charming property is presented to an excellent standard and benefits from a beautiful SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN with separate courtyard seating area. Internally there are many attractive period features including exposed floorboards and a stunning original joinery work. Warmed by double glazing and BRAND NEW COMBINATION BOILER. In brief the accommodation comprises: Open entrance porch, entrance hallway, dining room with is open to a spacious living room with French doors to the rear. There is also a fitted kitchen also with French doors to the rear. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms the master being particularly well proportioned spanning the full width of the property. There is also a contemporary family bathroom which has been fitted with a white three piece suite. Externally to the rear and for a property of this type there is a much larger than average SOUTH FACING GARDEN which is mainly laid to lawn with a panelled fencing enclosure. Also to the rear is a courtyard area ideal for dining during the summer months. To the front there are further mature gardens.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway -
Dining Room - 12'11" x 10'6" (3.94m x 3.20m) -
Living Room - 11'8" x 11'3" (3.56m x 3.43m) -
Kitchen - 11'9" x 7'10" (3.58m x 2.39m) -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 14'0" x 10'3" (4.27m x 3.12m) -
Bedroom Two - 12'0" x 8'9" (3.66m x 2.67m) -
Family Bathroom - 7'10" x 7'10" (2.39m x 2.39m) -
Private Courtyard Garden -
Rear Garden -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54184518.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27831562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.