3 bedroom terraced house for saleOsborne Road, Ilfracombe, Devon, EX34
- A well presented bright and airy end terraced property
- Conveniently located close to the town with its amenities
- 3 double bedrooms with master en suite and separate bathroom
- Lounge and separate kitchen dining room
- Upvc double glazing and gas radiator central heating
- Low maintenance enclosed garden
- Hardstanding providing parking
- Low maintenance family home/holiday home
Melody Cottage is situated in a quiet tucked away location of the town yet within easy walking distance of amenities and seafront. The property offers welcoming, bright and airy accommodation arranged over 3 floors and has the benefit of Upvc double glazing and gas central heating throughout. The accommodation to the ground floor comprises an entrance hall with stairs leading into the first floor and glazed door leading through to a bright and airy lounge with window to the front elevation and gas fire on slate hearth with useful recess storage cupboards. There is an under stairs storage cupboard and glazed door leading off to the kitchen dining room, again benefitting from lots of natural light and comprising a range of matching wall and base units with solid beech wood worktops and inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for a washing machine and fridge freezer, there are further wall and base units with space for a gas cooker having extractor hood over and tiled splash backing. There is room for a dining table and chairs and direct access out onto the rear courtyard.
On the first floor there is a 13' x 12' master bedroom with 3 piece en-suite comprising a shower cubicle with mains shower and screen, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. There is a 3 piece family bathroom comprising of panelled bath with shower attachment and screen, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with part wall tiling and airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted linen shelving.
To the second floor there are 2 further double bedrooms, a hatch giving access to an insulated loft space and a useful storage cupboard.
Outside of the property to the rear there is a low maintenance fully enclosed courtyard garden being laid to paved patio and gravel chippings for ease of maintenance and being enclosed by a stone wall and fencing and having the benefit of an outside tap. To the side of the property is a hardstanding providing off road parking for 1 vehicle with a dropped kerb for access. Beyond this is an area which could provide parking for a further 2 vehicles or alternatively be cultivated to provide a further garden area.
The sole selling agents feel that this property would ideally suit as a permanent family home or alternatively as a low maintenance holiday home/let. Early viewings are advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Applicants are advised to proceed from our offices in a westerly direction along the High Street. Pass through the traffic lights at Church Street and at the mini roundabout take the right hand exit into Church Road. Proceed up Church Road following the road around to the left into Osborne Road. Melody Cottage is the first property on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54186556.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILF160225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Ilfracombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.