4 bedroom terraced house for saleSherbrooke Road, Fulham, London
- Attractive, Spacious 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Family House
- Double Reception : Beautifully Designed Kitchen
- Patio/Garden : Approx. 1733 Sq Ft (Including Storage)
- Preferred Eastern End Of Popular Sherbrooke Road
An attractive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family house designed with great flair and style located at the favoured eastern end of this popular road offering fabulous entertaining space across the ground floor with a beautifully designed kitchen/breakfast room which opens on to an extremely private, secluded patio/garden extending to circa 1733 sq ft approx including the storage areas.
Sherbrooke Road is a highly regarded residential road running east from the "Munster Village" close to 'The Villes' area of Fulham. Therefore, this property offers convenient and easy access on foot to both Fulham Broadway and Parsons Green and the wealth of shops, bars, delicatessens and restaurants. It is also well placed to access the open spaces of Normand Park, Bishops Park, Fulham Palace and the Thames Path.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54186577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA145369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.