3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHuntingtower Road, Grantham
- Bay-Fronted Family Home
- Refurbished to a High Standard
- Lounge, Dining Area and Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Drive, Single Garage and Rear Garden
- Within Walking Distance to Train Station
- Good Access to A1 and Amenities
DONT MISS OUT! GREAT PRICE ! Traditional bay fronted family home offering well-presented living accommodation throughout and has been refurbished to a high standard. Located close to Grantham town centre and is within easy reach of Grantham train station, and the A1.
ALOT OF PROPERTY FOR A GREAT PRICE!! A traditional bay-fronted home which has been refurbished to a high standard by the current vendor, featuring well-presented living accommodation throughout. This family home comprises of an entrance porch, hall, lounge, dining area and kitchen which was newly fitted in 2018, on the first floor there is the three bedrooms and family bathroom and externally the property benefits from a driveway, single garage and rear garden. Situated on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with easy routes to a wide range of amenities and schooling, also benefiting from good access onto the A1 and is within walking distance to Grantham train station which offers a direct link to London Kings Cross taking approximately 65 minutes.
Upvc double glazed french doors leading into the hall.
The hall offers a staircase leading to the first floor landing with a storage cupboard below, fitted with laminate flooring, radiator and provides access into the lounge.
Lounge 12' 11" max x 12' 1" plus bay window ( 3.94m max x 3.68m plus bay window )
Fitted with a upvc double glazed bay window to the front aspect with a radiator, laminate flooring and opens into the dining area.
Dining Area 12' 1" x 11' 5" max ( 3.68m x 3.48m max )
The dining area features upvc double glazed French doors which lead out to the rear garden, there is also a radiator, laminate floor and access into the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.26m )
The kitchen has been newly fitted in 2018 and features a upvc double glazed window to the side aspect and benefits from newly fitted modern cream units and drawers with a rolltop worksurface above and an inset stainless steel sink one and a half and drainer. Double electric oven and induction hob, the kitchen also includes further space for appliances, a wine rack, tiled flooring and access into the lean to.
Lean To 8' 2" x 7' 6" plus recess ( 2.49m x 2.29m plus recess )
This room is currently being used as a utility area and does have space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Upvc double glazed window to the side aspect with hatch access to the loft space and provides access to the three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 5" max ( 3.68m x 3.48m max )
The master bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 4" max ( 3.68m x 3.45m max )
The second bedroom is fitted with a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.69m x 2.26m )
The third bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the front aspect with a radiator.
The family bathroom was newly fitted in 2017 and benefits from a upvc double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect, fitted with a modern white three piece comprising a P-Shaped bath with a shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin with vanity below and a low level wc. The bathroom also includes a heated towel rail and is tiled floor to ceiling.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with restricted access to the single garage.
The rear garden features a patio seating area, laid to lawn and flower borders.
Twin doors with power and lighting within.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54188469.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST107213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.