2 bedroom apartment for saleSouthcote Road, Reading
- 1st Floor Purpose Built Apartment
- Lease Term In Excess Of 125 Years
- 7 Mins Walk To West Reading Train Station
- Private 15' x 11' Living Room
- 9' Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven & Hob
- Two 'Double' Bedrooms In Excess Of 9'
- Side Aspect Fully Tiled Bathroom
- Well Maintained and Established Gardens
- Residents Parking
- Viewings Highly Reccomended
Sansome & George Reading - Situated on the established sought after Southcote Lane linking Tilehurst Road and A4 Bath Road, Kingswood Court is a purpose built development of flats in nicely maintained communal grounds within a quiet suburban road to the West of Reading Town centre. West Reading Train Station (with quick and easy access to Reading, Theale, Newbury and Basingstoke) is within 7 minutes walk and Reading's thriving Town Centre is 1.5 miles away. Regular bus services, and a wealth of amenities, are within a short walking distance. Junctions 10, 11 or 12 of the M4 Motorway, are a short commute away by car.
Approached via a communal entrance hall, this naturally light property enjoys a first floor position with a pleasant and leafy outlook to the front and rear aspects. Inside the property, a useful porch opens to tiled entrance hall, which gives access to all rooms and also a cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater. The accommodation comprises: a front aspect of a spacious 15'9" x 11'9" Living Room - with stripped wood effect laminate flooring; a rear aspect fitted Kitchen- with integrated electric oven and hob; an equally spacious 15’9” x 9’10” main Bedroom; a second 'double' bedroom and a fully tiled Bathroom which has a white 3 piece suite including an electric shower over the bath, with glass screen and heated towel rail.
The property is further complemented, by UPVC double glazed windows and electric storage heaters.
Externally, there is on site Residents’ Parking and established Grounds, exclusive only to residents. These include a Laundry Area, with bicycle storage; and refuse area.
Kingswood Court, is ideal for owner occupation or as a rental investment purchase, with a projected monthly rental value of circa £900 pcm. This bright and airy flat must be seen. Please call West & Central Reading Office (0118 958 3333 for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54189879.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27832746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.