3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodland Way, West Wickham, Kent
- Three Bedroom Detached Home.
- Two 15' Reception Rooms.
- Kitchen & Cloakroom.
- Bathroom & Separate W.C.
- About 0.3 Mile High Street.
- Generous 115' x 37' Garden.
- Extension Potential S.T.P.P.
- Garage & Parking 2 Cars.
Handsome three bedroom detached family home, in this sought after road, about 0.3 of a mile from West Wickham High Street and enjoying a generous 115' x 37' garden. Two 15' reception rooms, white suite cloakroom and kitchen with fitted units, granite effect work surfaces and a built in Belling double oven and New World gas hob. Garage and boiler/utility room. Bedroom 3 is larger than average being 10'2" x 10'3". Bathroom appointed with a coloured suite and separate white low level wc. Gas fired heating with radiators via a Worcester boiler and double glazing. Some modernisation required including reappointing the kitchen and bathroom. Extension potential, subject to the necessary planning consents.
This property is in the section of Woodland Way between Wood Lodge Lane and Aberdare Close. Local schools include Hawes Down Infant and Junior, Oak Lodge Primary and Langley Park Secondary. West Wickham High Street with some national stores, restaurants and banks is about 0.3 of a mile away. West Wickham Station and Leisure Centre are about 0.6 of a mile away. Bus services pass along Wickham Court Road. Bromley High Street with The Glades Shopping Centre, St Mark's Square Development and Bromley South Station is about 2.7 miles away.
Property ref: 121_754_4608253
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54190056.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4608253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.