3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRunton Road, Cromer
- Sea Views
- Spacious Living Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Open House Saturday 12th May 11:00-12:00
Set in one of the most idyllic locations in Cromer! A fantastic opportunity to purchase a property with ample of space boasting some of the best sea views! Cromer is a popular seaside town that boasts a wide range of amenities from shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and even a cinema and golf course.
Set in one of the most idyllic locations in Cromer! A fantastic opportunity to purchase a property with ample of space boasting some of the best sea views! Cromer is a popular seaside town that boasts a wide range of amenities from shops, cafes, pubs, restaurants and even a cinema and golf course! Of course Cromer is known for its award winning Blue Flag Beaches and its famous pier. There are also a good public transport links via trains and buses.
The property itself comprises of a porch and entrance hall with doors leading off to the lounge which has bay windows overlooking the sea, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there is a family bathroom, toilet, airing cupboard and three bedrooms, two of which are double rooms. The master bedroom also has a bay window overlooking the sea.
Outside there is a gate to the front which leads you up the brick driveway and to garage and front door, the front garden has a tidy lawn and shingle area. Meanwhile the rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway and shingle outskirt.
Looking for that home by the sea that's just a across from the beach? Then this is the home for you!
With a double glazed door to the front. double glazed window to the front and wood effect flooring, leading to;
With a single glazed door and window facing the porch, radiator, cupboard with shelves and lighting and carpet flooring.
Lounge 14' 11" Min x 13' 6" ( 4.55m Min x 4.11m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire place, two radiators and carpet flooring.
Dining Room 14' x 11' 11" Max ( 4.27m x 3.63m Max )
With a double glazed window to the rear, gas fire place, radiator and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.89m x 2.57m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, part tiling, sink/drainer, double electric oven, electric hob, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge, radiator, vinyl flooring and double glazed window to the side.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 4' 4" ( 2.59m x 1.32m )
With wall units, a space for a freezer, hard flooring, a double glazed window and door to the rear and single glazed window and wooden door to the garage.
With a double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard, loft access and carpet flooring.
With a double glazed window to the side, part tiling, WC and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 17' 9" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 5.41m Max x 3.45m Max )
With a double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring and sea view.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 11' 5" Max ( 4.29m x 3.48m Max )
With a double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and dressing table, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" Max x 7' 11" ( 3.07m Max x 2.41m )
With a double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpet flooring and sea views.
With a two piece suite comprising of bath with shower head over and wash hand basin, fully tiled, radiator, and double glazed window to the rear.
With a driveway and side gate leading to the rear garden.
With a brick built storage area onto the back of the house, shed, two storage containers, lawn, patio and bedding areas.
With up and over doors, a single glazed window to the rear, access to power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54190539.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.