3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoundthorn Road, Alkrington, Middleton, Manchester, M24
- NO CHAIN
- EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- ATTRACTIVE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DRIVE & GARAGE
- WELL REGARDED LOCAL PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- WELL PLACED FOR MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE & M60
No chain. Extended to the rear, this is a nicely presented semi detached house situated in a particularly pleasant and sought-after location within the ever popular district of Alkrington. An ideal family home comprising porch, large lounge/diner, modern kitchen, good-sized dining area with access to a covered patio area, three bedrooms (two double) and a bathroom/wc. Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Driveway & garage. Attractive, enclosed, mature rear garden with lawn and borders. Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends - please call or email to arrange a viewing. EPC:E.
Extended to the rear, this is a nicely presented semi detached house situated in a particualrly pleasant and sought-after location within the ever popular district of Alkrington.
Offered for sale with no chain, this ideal family home comprises porch, large lounge/diner, modern kitchen, good-sized dining area with access to a covered patio area, three bedrooms (two double) and a bathroom/wc. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Outside, there is a garden to the front of the house with driveway alongside leading to a garage. To the rear of the house there is an attractive, enclosed, mature garden with lawn and borders.
Roundthorn Road is found just off Mount Road within easy reach of local shops and amenities. Alkrington is arguably one of North Manchester's most popular locations and lies approximately 5 miles north of Manchester city centre. There are a range of amenities to be found locally including excellent local schooling and a good range of shops, whilst Middleton town centre and its excellent range of amenities are easily accessible. The North West motorway network is just a short drive away making this property a good choice for the commuter.
From Manchester New Road turn left onto Mount Road and take the second exit at the mini rounabout to continue on Mount Road. Finally turn left onto Roundthorn Road.
All mains services are available
6.84m max x 3.49m reducing to 2.57m
2.83m x 2.48m
4.71m max x 2.82m reducing to 1.92m
3.51m x 3.07m
3.29m x 3.08m
2.56m into wardrobe x 2.34m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54200520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID180228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.