4 bedroom detached house for saleCoton Hill House Cross Hill Bank, Coton, Staffordshire ST18 0EH
- A Detached Family Home In A Rural Setting
- Four Acres And Large Outbuidings
- Easy Access To Stone Stafford And Uttoxeter
- Four Bedrooms With An Ensuite Bathroom To The Master Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms And A Large Conservatory
- Opportunity To Operate A Business From Home Subject To Planning Consent
- Far Reaching Views Of Surrounding Countryside
- Great Opportunity For Those With Equestrian Or Small Holding Interests
As the name suggests this detached house stands in an elevatedposition overlooking the beautiful rolling countryside that surrounds thevillages of Milwich and Fradswell. Coton Hill House is a registered small holding and in addition tothe substantial brick built house has a very useful range of outbuildings which include an old milkingshippon a steel framed building and a dutch barn. The property stands inapproximately four acres of paddocks and would suit purchasers with equestrianor smallholding interest and those wishing to run a business from home. Coton Hill is a small hamlet close to the village of Milwich wherethere is a very popular public house. The larger towns of Stone, Stafford andUttoxeter are also close by where there is easy access onto the motorway andrail networks. Electric gates open from the road onto the driveway where there isample parking space and access through to the fields. There is a an open porchfrom where the front door opens to the Entrance Hall which gives access to theground floor accommodation comprising a Sitting Room with window looking out tothe front and rear. The Dining Room is a good sized room and has a door linkingthrough to the Kitchen which is fitted with floor and wall units which runthrough to the adjoining Utility Room and has a built in breakfasting table.There is a door out to the Conservatory which is large enough to be used as aan additional reception room and has views across the garden. On the firstfloor there are four bedrooms, the master bedroom has a good sized en suiteshower room. The bathroom is fitted with with a suite which includes a Jacuzzibath. Externally there is a very useful range of outbuildings whichinclude a steel farmed building measuring approximately 18m x 10m which iscurrently subdivided and linked to the original shippon which measuresapproximately 13m x 4.5m. The larger shed can be accessed from hardstanding onthe field side as can a dutch barn which has an attached lean to both of whichmeasure approximately 9m x 3.5m. A plan is attached showing the extent of thegrazing land and also a portion of a marl pit on the other side of the roadwhich is also owned by the property.Solar Thermal and Photovoltaic panels are installed. EPC TBCEPC TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54201993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8692323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edge Goodrich, Eccleshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.