2 bedroom flat for saleFaversham Road Catford SE6
- Victorian Era
- Attractive Brick Façade Frontage
- Own Floor Front Door
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Tasteful Décor Throughout
- Private Garden
- Only 0.3 Mile Away from Two Stations
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
*Guide Price of £400,000 to £420,000*
Unveiled to the SE6 market is this 'highly' requested two bedroom ground floor Victorian conversion flat situated on the SE23 borders of Catford, offering superb value for money!
The accommodation surpasses 750sqft/70sqm of internal floor space which is all set on the ground floor of this stunning Victorian residence. The welcoming front door leads you directly onto a lengthy hallway guiding you into the stunning reception room which is very 'retro' in it's design and offers plenty of space. The accommodation further comprises two double bedrooms, an under stairs storage cupboard, a contemporary bathroom suite and an ultra modern kitchen design, dressed well in the high gloss finish wall/base units and 'battleship' grey brick tiling. Further benefits include double glazing, your very own front door and a private rear garden!
Positioned in one of the most overspill sections of Catford attracting clients from Sydenham, Forest Hill and Honor Oak, as both postcodes are within the next few roads along. Also just moments away from both of Catford's Mainline Stations, this flat is sure to be very appealing to a professional commuter looking for superb transport links. Catford Bridge Station has brilliant access into London Bridge, London Waterloo East, London Charing Cross and London Cannon Street. Just across the bridge you also have Catford Station which serves the City Thameslink Line with connections into London Blackfriars, St Paul and Kings Cross.
Due to the recent success we have had on similar properties within this location, we anticipate this house being SOLD sooner rather than later so please do call our office to arrange a viewing at your earliest convenience.
Lease Length: 134 years | Service Charge: As & When | Ground Rent: £100 per annum | Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P215656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.