3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRownham Mead, Hotwells, Bristol
- Modern End Terraced Town House
- 17ft Kitchen / Dining Room
- 17ft Living Room
- Three Double Bedrooms, En Suite
- Integral Garage, Driveway Parking
- Walled Garden
- Desirable Waterside Development
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Located on one of Bristol's most popular waterside developments, is this impressive modern home. Spacious, light & airy accommodation is found throughout this wonderful property that boasts three double bedrooms, 17ft living room, 17ft kitchen/dining room, garden, garage & driveway for two cars.
Rownham Mead, Hotwells
Located on one of Bristol's most popular waterside developments, Rownham Mead has matured into a very desirable area for its easy access into the City Centre, Clifton Village, the Harbourside and access out to the motorway networks. Many of Bristol's finest attractions are also on your doorstep. Arranged over three floors, spacious and light & airy accommodation is found throughout this impressive home. To the ground floor we find an entrance hallway with plentiful storage, cloakroom, a 17ft kitchen / dining room and personal door to the integral garage. To the first floor we find a 17ft living room with feature fireplace and large windows, there is also the master bedroom with en suite shower room. To the second floor we find two further double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from an integral garage, driveway parking for two / three cars, a beautiful westerly facing walled side garden, as well as courtyard gardens to the front and rear of the home. Offered for sale with no onward chain, a viewing is highly recommended.
PVCu obscure double glazed door to front. PVCu obscure double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard and further understairs storage cupboard. Stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 10" x 12' 8" ( 5.44m x 3.86m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect. PVCu double glazed French doors opening onto an open plan courtyard area. Range of wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink drainer unit with tiled splashback. Space for gas cooker. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Wall mounted gas boiler. Radiator.
PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Stairs rising to the second floor landing.
Living Room 17' 10" max x 16' 4" ( 5.44m max x 4.98m )
Two PVCu double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Feature fireplace with gas coal effect fire inset. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 3" plus alcove ( 3.56m x 3.43m plus alcove )
PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Extractor fan.
Loft access point.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" plus alcove x 8' 10" ( 4.55m plus alcove x 2.69m )
PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
PVCu obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Tiled walls. Ladder radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Integral Garage 17' 11" x 10' 9" max into alcove ( 5.46m x 3.28m max into alcove )
Up and over door. Power and lighting. Personal door leading to entrance hall.
Blockpaved driveway parking for two / three cars.
Lawn area and herbaceous borders.
Open plan courtyard area laid to patio with herbaceous borders.
Walled garden with gated side access. This garden is the main garden area that serves the property and enjoys various seating areas, lawn area, raised pond and well stocked herbaceous borders.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54209799.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.