3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeadley Road East, Woodley, Reading
Offers in Region of
- Three bedroom end terrace
- Close to all ammenities
- Development potential
- Planning application submitted
- Ideal for builder/ developer
- Woodley precinct within walking distance
- Ideal for commuter
- Current property in need of refurbishment
- Schools within walking distance
- No onward chain( vacant possession)
WentWorth Estate Agents have the pleasure to offer for sale this three bedroom end of terrace which has the potential for development using adjacent land/garden to provide either a similar three bedroom property or a larger six bedroom end of terrace incorporating existing home. Planning permission is now approved with Wokingham Borough Council.
The owner wishes to sell the existing home which will be offered for sale with vacant possession with the attached garden for development so will not initially be sold separately.
This property is situated in a prime location giving easy access to all local amenities, including Woodley shopping precinct, which offers a great selection of shops banks and restaurants. For the commuter the A329M, A329, A4 and M4 are all within a few minutes drive. Reading town centre can be reached easily with a regular bus service nearby.
The home is situated in the Willow Bank junior and Waingels college secondary school catchments. EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54213231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27765881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WentWorth Estate Agents, Twyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.