4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawthorne Avenue, Lundwood, Barnsley
- New home with 10yr guarantee
- Semi detached
- Part exchange available
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Flexible living to suit a range of purchasers
- High specification throughout
Built to a high specification, this spacious family home would suit a range of purchasers. INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This 3/4 bedroomed, 3 storey, semi detached house is spacious throughout and built to a high specification with a contemporary kitchen and bathroom. The accommodation is flexible to suit a range of purchasers, each room is of a good size with 4 double bedrooms, one with a stylish en suite. There is a driveway providing off street parking for more than one car and there are front and rear gardens.
Accommodation comprises of a spacious hallway, downstairs WC, kitchen, family lounge/dining room with French style doors to the garden, a master bedroom with views over the rear garden and a good sized en suite, lounge/bedroom 2, two further double bedrooms, family bathroom and further storage space around the house.
Being a new build there is a 10 year guarantee and if you have a property to sell there is Part Exchange available on your current home (terms and conditions apply).
Living / Dining Area
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 / Lounge
Second Floor Landing
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54213699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.