2 bedroom park home for saleHardwick Road, King's Lynn
- Well-presented park home
- Two bedrooms with en-suite to master
- L shaped lounge/diner
- Driveway provides parking
- Viewings recommended!
VIEWING'S RECOMMENDED, BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED! William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well-presented park home situated in the popular Hardwick Bridge Residential Park. Accommodation is comprised of a L shaped lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms with master en-suite and bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well-presented park home situated in the popular Hardwick Bridge Residential Park. Accommodation comprises a L shaped lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms with master en-suite and bathroom.
UPVC entrance door to side
Lounge / Diner
'L' shaped room.
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, UPVC double glazed window to side. two radiators. television point.
Lounge Area 14' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.38m )
Dining Area 7' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.18m x 2.46m )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 11' 9" ( 2.39m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen comprising units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC double glazed door to side, one and a half bowl single drainer sink, integrated dishwasher, integrated electric oven, four ring hob with extractor over.
Bedroom One 10' x 9' 1" plus wardrobe ( 3.05m x 2.77m plus wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, built in wardrobe, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to rear, hand wash basin, low level WC, shower cubicle extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' 4" into wardrobes ( 3.05m x 2.84m into wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, paneled bath, low level WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan.
To the side of the property a block paved driveway provides parking. There is a garden area to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.