3 bedroom terraced house for saleHawley Road, Dartford, Kent
- 3 bedroom terrace house
- Potential for off road parking to rear
- 3 reception rooms
- No chain
- In need of modernisation
- EPC energy rating F (36)
What a great opportunity to purchase this really good size house situated only a short drive away from
Dartford Town Centre and railway station. If you are after a house that has really good size bedrooms then this will be the house for you as there are three double bedrooms here and the master bedroom needs to be seen in order to really appreciate its size.
Positioned close to the market place and being at the end of a chain, you can rest assured that you could move into this property within your timescales.
Three reception rooms set out on the ground floor will definitely get your instant attention, whether you need a study, play room or just a chill out area, then you will find this house has all the space and more.
This property is in need of updating and so you will be able to put your own stamp on it and really turn it into
your dream home. There is potential for off road parking to the rear of the property and you will notice by looking at nearby houses that they have had garages built.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 14'7 x 13'5 (4.45m x 4.09m)
- Dining Room: 12'1 x 11'7 (3.69m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen: 12'1 x 6'5 (3.69m x 1.96m)
- Living Room: 10'7 x 10'4 (3.23m x 3.15m)
- Utility Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'7 x 14'10 (5.36m x 4.52m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'8 (3.69m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 10'6 (3.25m x 3.20m)
- Bathroom: 7'6 x 5'6 (2.29m x 1.68m)
- Garden to Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54214440.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.