3 bedroom detached house for saleGateside, Cupar, KY14
- OVER 6 ACRES OF IDYLLIC COUNTRYSIDE
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- BENEFITS FROM MAINS WATER AND SEWAGE
- SCOPE FOR FURTHER YURTS / CHALETS ETC
- EARLY VIEWING A MUST
* UNIQUE COUNTRY HOME WITH ALL THE CHARM AND CHARACTER YOU COULD WISH FOR
* SECLUDED RURAL POSITION, IDEAL FOR ANY COUNTRYSIDE LOVER
* LARGE GARDEN GROUNDS OF APPROX 6 ACRES, SUITABLE FOR EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES
* FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET IN OVER 30 YEARS - VIEWING A MUST
A UNIQUE COUNTRY HOME which boasts a stunning location which feels you are a million miles from the hustle and bustle but benefiting from an easy commute to Kinross, Perth and Edinburgh. Gleneden House was substantially extended and modernised approximately 30 years ago to become the home that it is today and has all the features you could ask for, such as deep window seats, open fires and over 6 acres of land, it is only with internal viewing can it be fully appreciated. EPC=D
DIRECTIONS: FROM STRATHMIGLO towards GATESIDE, turn left at Cowiefaulds Cottages and drive down behind the cottages.
The village of Gateside is a suitable commuting village for the M90 which is approximately 3 miles away. The property is also well placed for access to Perth, approximately 10 miles, and for Milnathort and Kinross. The village has a local park and primary school.
This unique home is ideal for a wide range of buyers, there is scope to extend if so wished but it it truly perfect as it is. There are few home in Fife who enjoy fishing rights on the River Eden along with a large amount of land which has a good variety of uses (subject to planning etc).
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54215253.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528778624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Cupar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.