3 bedroom terraced house for saleGallus Close, Cromer
- £280,000 - £300,000 Guide Price
- 3 Bedroom Modern Terraced House
- En-Suite Shower Room + Family Bathroom
- 18' Lounge + Kitchen/Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Allocated Off-Road Parking
- Popular Seaside Town Location - Less than 2 miles to the Pier!!
This ideal family home boasts 3 good-sized bedrooms, en-suite shower room and separate family bathroom, ground floor w.c, modern fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, 18' lounge, gardens and off-road parking!! Set less than a 2 mile walk to the beach, this property must be viewed!!
A three bedroom terraced home located within this recently built development by Lovells, in the peaceful village of Northrepps. The village boasts a public house, primary school, village hall and playing field. Northrepps is just a few miles from the highly popular coastal town of Cromer, which offers a wide range of amenities, and of course, the award winning Blue Flag beaches.
This well presented home comprises of a bright entrance hall with doors leading to the ground floor w.c, contemporary kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and the lounge, which boasts carpet flooring with French doors opening out to the fully enclosed rear garden and patio area. This is complemented on the first floor by a landing area, giving access into the extremely spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
An internal inspection is highly recommended. Call us today and book your viewing!!
Double glazed external entrance door opening to the front aspect, staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring, door opening to:
Ground Floor W.C 4' 5" x 3' 2" ( 1.35m x 0.97m )
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.60m x 3.20m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, built-in oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, built-in dishwasher and fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, vinyl flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 18' 5" x 10' 7" ( 5.61m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet flooring, radiator, double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Carpet flooring, airing cupboard, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 26' 6" x 12' 7" ( 8.08m x 3.84m )
Double glazed French style doors opening out to the balcony, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, carpet flooring, two radiators, built-in wardrobes, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 10' ( 3.94m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 15' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, radiator, carpet flooring.
Suite comprising vanity unit with inset w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower attachment, tiled splash backs and surrounds, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned garden with a pathway leading to the main entrance door. Also to the front are 2/3 car parking spaces.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, enclosed by panelled fencing.
The popular town of Cromer is located along the North Norfolk coast, approximately 25 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich and just 5 miles from the neighbouring seaside town of Sheringham. Cromer boasts a 14th century church, museum, a choice of hotels, guest houses and B&Bs, shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants - where you can enjoy the famous Cromer crab! There are events throughout the year including the Carnival, Crab & Lobster Festival, the Cromer & Sheringham Art & Literary Festival and Folk on the Pier. Cromer is well known for its pier, which has a lifeboat station and Pavilion Theatre, home to the UK’s only remaining traditional end of the pier variety show.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54215313.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105713. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.