4 bedroom detached house for saleJewel Close, Briston, Melton Constable
- Was £350,000
- Sitting & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility
- Master Bedroom with en suite
- Double Garage
A 4 bedroom detached house with double garage. The present owners have carried out a programme on improvements.
A superbly presented 4 bedroom detached house, much improved by the present owners, with double garage. Situated on the sought after 'Lomax Homes' development in this well served North Norfolk village.
Entrance Door To;
Staircase with cupboard under, radiator.
Wc and wash basin, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Study 8' 8" + door recess x 7' ( 2.64m + door recess x 2.13m )
Oak floor, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Sitting Room 18' 10" x 11' ( 5.74m x 3.35m )
Open fireplace, television point, telephone point, 2 radiators, double glazed window to front aspect, double doors to rear garden.
Dining Room 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Oak foor, radiator, double glazed window to front. Arch to;
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Wall and base units, rolled edge worktops, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink, built in oven, built in microwave, hob and hood, recess for dishwasher, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Utility 6' 3" x 5' 9" ( 1.91m x 1.75m )
Worktop, wall mounted boiler, oak floor, extrator, wall and base units, rolled edge worktops, stainless steel sink, recess for washing machine, door to side.
Airing cupboard housing water tank.
Bedroom 1 13' x 12' 4" ( 3.96m x 3.76m )
Built in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Shower cubicle, wc, pedestal wash basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, double glazed window to rear, extrator.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" + door recess x 9' 10" ( 2.82m + door recess x 3.00m )
Built in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 11' 4" x 10' 3" + door recess ( 3.45m x 3.12m + door recess )
Built in wardrobe, double glazed window to front, loft hach with ladder.
Bedroom 4 8' 5" x 8' 1" + door recess ( 2.57m x 2.46m + door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Panelled bath with power shower above and screen, radiator, wc, pedestal wash basin, double glazed window to front, extractor, tiled floor.
Shingled drive to GARAGE measuring 18ft x 16ft, with electric door, light, power and eave storage above. Lawned front garden with hedge boundary, gated side access to the rear garden which is lawned with outside tap, log store, mature trees and panel fence boundaries.
The current vendors have made improvements to the property which include a new bathroom and shower, new en suite, the property has been decorated internally and externally, a log store, new front and back doors and new oven and microwave.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54215373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL104351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.