3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Laurels, Barlby, North Yorkshire
- Larger style 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Spacious lounge
- Open plan dining room/fitted kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom/w.c
- Gas central heating and upvc double glazing
- Integral garage
This much sought after larger style semi-detached house features an integral garage, conservatory and en-suite to the master bedroom. The well planned modern family style accommodation includes a gas central heating system & upvc double glazing. Entrance lobby, cloakroom/w.c, spacious lounge, superb open plan dining room/fitted kitchen and conservatory. First floor landing, 3 bedrooms (en-suite to master) and family bathroom/w.c. Garden areas to the front and rear. RARELY AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET - VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Situated in the popular village of Barlby, 1.7 miles from Selby and approximately 14 miles from York, offering great commuter links to the A19/M62. The village offers a regular bus service as well as village store, local shop, pharmacy, primary and secondary schools, library, village church and public house.
Property ref: 121_1253_4612817
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54215448.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4612817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.