3 bedroom detached house for saleMountbatten Drive, Sprowston, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £220,000 - £230,000
- Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Separate Dining Room
- Enclosed Garden
- Garage & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
**DETACHED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE** With two reception rooms, dual aspect lounge, en-suite shower room and enclosed rear garden. Being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This three bedroom detached family house is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston to the north of Norwich. The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, cloakroom, dual aspect lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. There is an enclosed garden, garage and driveway. The property is being sold with no onward chain and early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, radiator, staircase to first floor, central heating thermostat.
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising, WC, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback, radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
Lounge 19' 8" x 9' 11" ( 5.99m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed front and side windows, two radiators, TV point.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, uPVC double glazed patio doors to the garden, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' 1" ( 2.79m x 2.77m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, TV point, built in fridge/ freezer, built in washing machine, built in dishwasher, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, radiator, TV point, uPVC double glazed side window and door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.67m x 3.10m )
uPVC double glazed front and side windows, built in wardrobe, radiator, TV point, door to:
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, double sized shower cubicle, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.87m )
uPVC double glazed front and side windows, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
uPVC double glazed side window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed front window.
To the front of the property there is a small garden area and an access pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio and is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate. The driveway provides off road parking and leads to the garage, which has an up and over front door and door to the rear garden.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing onto Constitution Hill and over the ring road roundabout. At the Woodman Public House traffic lights, continue straight over onto North Walsham Road and into Sprowston. At the second set of traffic lights, turn left onto White Woman Lane, then at the roundabout, turn right onto Mountbatten Drive. Ref: 1686.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54219136.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.