3 bedroom terraced house for saleOxford Street, Boston
- 3 BED MID-TERRACE HOUSE
- RIVERSIDE LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS & REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- LOW MAINTENAINCE GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
A well presented 3 bedroom mid-terrace property OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN, situated CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE and AMENITIES. The property boast's a RIVERSIDE LOCATION, as well as low maintenance gardens to the front and rear.
A well presented 3 bedroom mid-terrace property situated CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE and AMENITIES. The property boast's a RIVERSIDE LOCATION, as well as low maintenance gardens to the front and rear. Internally, the property briefly comprises of; Side Entrance, Refitted Shower Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge and 3 Bedrooms.
With a uPVC side entrance door, double cupboard, coved cornice, ceiling light point, tiled flooring and doors to the Kitchen and Shower Room.
Being re-fitted to a modern standard, comprising of; a walk-in double shower, wash hand basin and low level WC both fitted to vanity units, double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted heated towel rail and tiled walls and floor.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.91m x 1.98m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, a range of fitted wall and base units, integral double oven, integral dishwasher, fridge and freezer, work surfaces with inset one and half bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric hob with extractor hood over, work surface return with tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, coved cornice, ceiling light point, tiled flooring and door to:
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, television connection point, wall mounted gas fire, coved cornice, ceiling light point and door to:
Lounge 18' 3" Maximum into Bay x 12' 2" Maximum ( 5.56m Maximum into Bay x 3.71m Maximum )
With double glazed patio doors to the front aspect and matching windows, providing access to the low maintenance garden and riverside views, television connection point, electric fire place, coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to understairs cupboards and stairs rising to the first floor.
With stairs rising from the lounge, access to loft space, coved cornice, ceiling light point and doors to the three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 10' 11" Maximum to Door Recess x 12' 2" ( 3.33m Maximum to Door Recess x 3.71m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobe to one wall, radiator, telephone point, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 3" Maximum ( 3.71m x 2.51m Maximum )
With a double glazed to the rear aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.18m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
The property benefits from an enclosed frontage which overlooks the river, laid to patio with steps up to a paved patio seating area.
At the rear is a fully enclosed low maintenance courtyard, with an access gate from Oxford Street and uPVC door to a brick store.
Brick Store 11' 7" x 6' 2" ( 3.53m x 1.88m )
With a uPVC service door from the rear garden, double glazed window to the side aspect, power, lighting and central heating boiler
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54223590.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.