6 bedroom detached house for salePriory Road, Ruskington, Sleaford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Storey Six Bedroom Detached House
- Cinema Room
- Ensuite & Dressing Room to Master Bedroom
- Double Garage & Extensive Parking
- Underfloor Heating & Sealed unit Double Glazing
Viewing is essential at this THREE STOREY SIX BEDROOM EXECUTIVE STYLE DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the sought after village of RUSKINGTON. The property has a range of high tech extras, including integrated vacuum system, speaker/stereo system and underfloor heating.
A superb opportunity to purchase a substantial THREE STOREY EXECUTIVE STYLE DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the popular village of RUSKINGTON. The property combines a range of high tech features including an integrated vacuum system to all three floors, as well as underfloor heating throughout the property and music/speaker system. A further feature is found in the lounge where film and sport enthusiasts will be delighted with the cinema style room arrangements with overhead projector and screen and the sound system, providing a superb feature. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, ground floor WC and lounge with separate dining room. There is also a breakfast room with archway to kitchen and utility room. A particular feature is the 24' in length sunroom to the rear, providing an excellent room for entertaining and enjoying the gardens. To the first floor there are FOUR BEDROOMS, the master of which has a dressing room and a superbly fitted ENSUITE with Jacuzzi bath and high tech multi jet shower cubicle. There is also a family bathroom to this floor. To the second floor there are TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with a range of fitted wardrobes. Outside the property has extensive OFF ROAD CAR PARKING to the front leading to the DOUBLE GARAGE and established gardens to the rear, laid to lawn with a bark chipped child's play area and decking leading a covered external sitting area to the rear of the gardens.
Viewing of this property is recommended.
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door, having staircase rising to the first floor and understairs storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a low level WC, wash hand basin with contemporary style vanity unit below and mixer tap. There is ceramic tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Lounge / Cinema Room 16' 6" excl bay x 11' 9" max ( 5.03m excl bay x 3.58m max )
This superb room is arranged by the present vendor as a cinema room and includes a projector, a large projector screen with integrated sound and speaker system. This will be included within the sale. There is also a contemporary style electric fire and walk in bay window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 12' x 9' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.90m )
This room has laminate flooring and glazed double doors leading to the:
Sunroom 24' x 11' 2" max narrowing to 7' min ( 7.32m x 3.40m max narrowing to 2.13m min )
This superb room to the rear of the property has a range of double glazed windows overlooking the rear gardens and double doors to the rear. There is ceramic tiled flooring. This room offers an excellent space for entertaining and enjoying the gardens.
Breakfast Room 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
For casual dining and easy access to the kitchen, there is the breakfast room which has ceramic tiled flooring and telephone point. Archway leading to the:
Kitchen 13' 10" x 10' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.25m )
The kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of high quality base and wall mounted kitchen units and has a range of work surfacing. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and fitted double oven, including microwave, as well as fitted large larder fridge and NEFF hob. There is an integrated dishwasher and smart corner storage solutions. There is also a tall slim sliding carousel unit, providing excellent additional storage space. There is a double glazed window to the rear.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 4' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.45m )
The utility room is fitted with a further range of base and wall mounted storage units, has ceramic tiled flooring and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink. There is a double glazed window, plumbing for automatic washing machine and partly glazed door to the side.
First Floor Landing
The landing is a particular feature with a window to the front aspect and provides a natural space for sitting, reading or relaxing. There is a built in airing cupboard and staircase rising to the second floor.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 12' 7" ( 4.06m x 3.84m )
The master bedroom has a fitted dressing table with a range of chest of drawers, double glazed window, coved ceiling and glazed sliding door opening to the:
Dressing Room 9' 10" x 6' ( 3.00m x 1.83m )
The dressing room is fitted with an extensive range of wardrobes, providing excellent storage space and a further dressing table.
The ensuite is a particular feature to the first floor and features a Jacuzzi bath with separate high tech steam shower cubicle incorporating multi jet system. There is a wash hand basin with high gloss vanity cupboards below, WC, contemporary style heated towel rail and double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.18m )
The second bedroom is of a generous size and has a fitted double wardrobe with mirrored doors, double glazed window, television point and telephone point.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
The third bedroom has fitted double wardrobe with mirrored doors, double glazed window, television point and telephone point.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.58m x 1.98m )
This bedroom has a double glazed window and built in double wardrobe with mirrored doors.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over and adjacent glazed shower screen. There is a pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC. There is a heated towel rail and double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
The landing is of a spacious nature and has a velux style window allowing extra natural light.
Bedroom Five 12' 4" x 10' 10" excl wardrobes ( 3.76m x 3.30m excl wardrobes )
The fifth bedroom has a range of fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors and incorporates a television point and a velux style window.
Bedroom Six 11' 11" x 10' 9" excl wardrobes ( 3.63m x 3.28m excl wardrobes )
This bedroom is an excellent size and has a range of fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, velux style window and television point.
To the front of the property there is extensive block paved parking on the driveway approach, providing space for numerous cars on the lead up to the double garage. There is a range of outside lighting, as well as established borders with a variety of shrubs and garden walling with cast iron railing.
Double Garage 18' 5" x 16' 7" max overall ( 5.61m x 5.05m max overall )
Having up and over door, power and lighting.
To the side of the property there is a block paved pathway leading through to the rear.
The rear gardens are of a generous size for this type of home and incorporate a patio area ideal for outside dining and relaxing, as well as a decked garden area to the immediate rear of the property and decked pathway leading to a covered outdoor sitting and barbeque area to the rear of the garden. The garden is further enhanced with a bark chipped child's play area and there is a garden shed and greenhouse. The garden includes a range of mature shrubs, flowers and trees and provides an excellent space for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54225487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.