1 bedroom flat for saleFerry Street, Bristol
- CHAIN FREE
- IDEAL FOR INVESTORS, PROFESSIONALS & FIRST-TIME BUYERS
- DOUBLE BEDROOM
- OVER 900 YEARS LEFT ON THE LEASE
- FRENCH DOORS WITH JULIETTE BALCONY
- PARKING PERMITS CAN BE APPLIED FOR
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- MAINS WIRED SMOKE AND HEAT DETECTORS
This well-proportioned, purpose built flat is ideally situated close to Temple Meads train station and within easy reach of the city centre. The living space is well-presented and comprises french doors which open out onto a Juliette balcony. Offered chain free!
This well-proportioned, purpose built flat is ideally situated close to Temple Meads train station and within easy reach of the city centre. The living space is well-presented and comprises french doors which open out onto a Juliette balcony. The flat is in great decorative order throughout and is offered with no chain! This property is truly ideal for professionals, investors and first-time buyers... CALL US NOW BEFORE IT GOES!
Comprising an intercom entry system and airing cupboard which houses a water tank.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.14m max x 2.82m max )
A well-presented living space comprising a double-glazed window to the rear of the property and double-glazed French doors which open out onto a Juliette balcony. The room is heated with wall-mounted electric radiator and benefits from a TV point.
Kitchen 10' 3" max x 6' 2" max ( 3.12m max x 1.88m max )
A tiled, fitted kitchen comprising both wall and base units, work-surfaces with a stainless-steel sink/drainer, an electric oven with an electric hob and accompanying cooker-hood. There is plumbing for a washing machine, it has an integrated fridge/freezer and a double-glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 15' 9" max x 8' 5" max ( 4.80m max x 2.57m max )
A double bedroom which comprises a double-glazed window to the front of the property, a wall-mounted electric radiator and a TV point.
A partially-tiled bathroom comprising a bath with an overhead shower, a low-level WC with a wash hand basin, an extractor fan and shaver-point.
Parking permits are available from an incredible £40 per year. There is bin storage and an onsite caretaker.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54230424.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR305298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.